Didtek Forged A105n 3PCS Pneumatic Trunnion Ball Valve
|FOB Price:||US $500-2,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-2,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DIDTEKFTBV
- Connection Form: Flange
- Nominal Pressure: ANSI Class300
- Structure: Trunnion Ball Valve
- Function: Blow-Down Valve, Relief Valve, Atmospheric Valve, Bypass-Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Standard: API 6D, BS5351, ASME B16.34
- Certificate: Ce1521, ISO9001, Cu-Tr010/032, API 607, API 6fa
- Inspection and Test: API 598,API6d;100% Quantity Tested Before Delivery
- Delivery Detail: 15 - 30 Days, Depends on The Order Quantity
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Driving Mode: Pneumatic
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Trunnion Ball Valve
- Temperature: -29ºC~+200ºC
- Sizes: 16"
- Media: Water, Oil, Gas etc.
- Face to Face: ASME B16.10, API 6D
- End Flanges: ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
- Warranty Time: 18 Months After Shipments/12 Months After Install
- Trademark: Didtek
- Specification: Q647F
- HS Code: 8481804090
Didtek Forged A105N 3PCS Pneumatic Trunnion Ball Valve
Application & Function:
Didtek Forged Trunnion Ball Valve are suitable to stand the harsh service conditions often present in industrial and petroleum industry. These valves are recommended for tight shut-off in high pressure and arduous fluid applications.
Didtek Forged Trunnion Ball Valve designed the Side-Entry Trunnion-Mounted Ball Valves to assure bi-directional sealing of the valve with two independent floating seats. The design of these seats minimizes the torque required to operate the valve without losing the sealing power. This power is assured by zero differential pressure to the valve's maximum rated pressure. In addition, these repairable valves are manufactured to seal off both seats at the same time and to allow bleeding of the entrapped cavity pressure (DBB) with the ball in the closed position. The DBB feature allows for verifying that the seats are properly sealing.
Size Range: 16"
Pressure Rating: ASME CL300
Temperature Range: -29°C~200°C
Design: API6D, BS5351, ASME B16.34
Face to face: ASME B16.10, AP6D
End Flanges: ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
Butt welded ends: ASME B16.25
Fire Safety: API607, API6A
Inspection and test: API 598, API6D
Valve Test: 100% quality tested before delivery
Valve Guarantee: 18 months after shipments or 12 months after installed
Valve Delivery: 15 - 30 days
Valve Sample: Sample Available by Didtek Valve
Valve Color: Customer request
Valve Packing: Plywood Case for Ball Valve
MOQ: 1 Set
Valve Certificate: API 6D, CE1521, PED Model H 2014/68/EU, ISO9001: 2008, ISO14001, CU-TR 010/032, EAC
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 15-30 days after payment
Port: Shanghai Or Ningbo
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
|Parts Num||Part Name||Carbon Steel to ASTM||Alloy Steel to ASTM||Stainless Steel to ASTM|
|1||Body||ASTM A105||A350 LF2||A182 F11||A182 F22||A182 F304||A182 F316|
|2||Bonnet||ASTM A105||A350 LF2||A182 F11||A182 F22||A182 F304||A182 F316|
|3||Ball||A105+ENP||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F316|
|4||Seat||PTFE / PEEK / PPL / NYLON / DEVLON|
|7||Gasket||SS Spiral Wound W/graphite, or SS Spiral Wound W/PTFE, or Reinforced PTFE|
|9||Gasket||SS Spiral Wound W/graphite, or SS Spiral Wound W/PTFE, or Reinforced PTFE|
|10||Nuts||A194 2H||A194 4||A194 4||A194 4||A194 8||A194 8M|
|11||Stem||A182 F6a||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F316|
|14||Bearing Holder||A105+ENP||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F316|
|15||Pin||A105||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F304||A182 F316|
|16||Stem Packing||Braided graphite, or Die-formed graphite ring or PTFE|
|17||Stud||A193 B7||A320 L7||A193 B16||A193 B16||A193 B8||A193 B8M|
|18||Gasket||SS Spiral Wound W/graphite, or SS Spiral Wound W/PTFE, or Reinforced PTFE|
|Face to Face||L1: RF||178||190||203||229||394||457||533||610||686||762||864|
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company?
Of course we are manufacturer, Didtek established since 1985 and professional production of industrial valves over 30 years.
2. What is your main products?
Our main products are Ball valve, Butterfly valve, Gate valve, Globe valve, Check, Strainer, other valve, and made by casting or forged material.
3. Is samples available?
Yes, sample order is available for quality check and market test. But it is not free.
4. Do you have any products in stock?
Depends on your request, we have standard models in stock. Some special products and big order will be newly casting according to your order.
5. How do you guarantee the quality of products?
Quality is priority, we always attach the importance to quality control from the beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before painting, packing and shipping.
6. Do you have attended the exhibitions at other countries?
Yes, we attend the Valve Word in Dusseldorf Germany 2 year per time since 2010, and we also attend the PCVexpo in Russia.
7. What advantages do Didtek have compared to other factories?
(1) We can give the quotation within 12 hours and give the technical drawing within 24 hours.
(2) We will take full responsibility for the quality problems of our products.
(3) We have a warehouse in Germany with some stock.
(4) We have agent in Germany, England, Spain and Costa Rica, and our quality is recognized by our customers.
(5) We have a full inspection reports after the products finish production, including the 3.1 Certificate, Dimensions checking, Pressure testing and order information.
(6) We can supply the full rang of the accessories.